The IMPACT BE Program was developed in close collaboration with a prestigious team of clinician advisors who are dedicated to improving airway clearance education in the clinical setting. This Advisory Team provided input on the program strategy and toolset during the initial concepting phase and at key milestone points throughout the program development process.
- Charles Daley, MD – National Jewish Health
- Leigh Anne Daniels, MD, MPH – University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Jodie Jones, RRT – University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Pamela McShane, MD – University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler
- Alexandra Quittner, PhD – Miami Children’s Research Institute
- George M. Solomon, MD – University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
- Kevin Winthrop, MD, MPH – Oregon Health & Science University